Saturday, March 6, 2010

Final: Bowl of Fruit

Well, the lettering looks like I said it would...letters written onto a painting. Eh, what'cha gonna do? I put a thin titanium white glaze over the lettering since it was happily where the highlights were brightest on the label anyway which helps aliviate the all-too-obvious highlighter brush detail work. Of course, I didn't mess with the other smaller lettering in the photo like the "in pear juice" on the center banner, the word "Light", the brand, or the "weight information", LOL!

It get's the message across well enough.

It's done except for the final varnish and my signature. These little paintings are difficult to sign and make the sig look good so I have to practice more on that and will retroactively sign any completed works once I have it down.



"Bowl of Fruit"
Acrylic on canvas
10" x 10"

No comments:

Post a Comment